Field Application Engineer – GC
Come work as a Field Application Engineer in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer responsible for technical support Environmental sensors business GC.
The Field Application Engineer reports to the GC ENS business leader.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Technical promotion (presentation/demonstration) of mainly Environmental sensors products.
- Technical support and trainings to our distribution partners or directly to customers in Great China region (including South East Asia).
- Working closely with Business Line, Regional sales & marketing teams, distributors and customers, the role includes proactive support of customer design engineers and support sales drive design wins.
- Provide effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills in the field.
- Performance analysis of own and competitive products including evaluation reports.
- Generate localized technical documents such as application notes/user manuals and videos.
- Specify reference app’s for target markets including system architectures, circuits and components.
- Contribute to the definition of new products through the New Product Proposal Process.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) from a four-year University- BSEE, or local equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ work experience and at least 2 years field application engineer experience in an international semiconductor/sensor company.
- Considerable know-how in electronics development (hardware and software).
- Experience with analog or mixed signal circuit or electrical system design.
- Proficient communication skills in oral and written English.
- Willing to work in international teams and willing to travel.
- High initiative, self-motivation and hard-working attitude.
- Excellent team worker.
Working mainly from Shanghai / Shenzhen, China.