Working at ScioSense is working for a leading international manufacturer of high-end sensor technology with a lot of knowledge and experience in the field of sensor components and applications.
Why work at ScioSense?
We believe in being innovative – creating solutions that really make an impact on the market. We are a young company; where you can bring in your experience and ambitions to drive us forward. Technological challenges are our bread and butter, and we welcome your ideas and initiatives. You are in control of your own development and career path. We share the same drive and ambition. We offer an open culture, where people can be themselves, have short communication lines and want to be a leading supplier in cutting edge sensor technology.
Our current vacancies
- Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d) – Pisa (IT)
- Digital Design Engineer (m/f/d) – Pisa (IT)
- Digital Designer Engineer (m/f/d) – Stutensee (D)
- Firmware Engineer – Sensor Fusion (m/f/d) – Reutlingen (D)
- Hardware Engineer (m/f/d) – Reutlingen (D)
- Projekteinkäufer / Technischer Einkäufer m/w/d – Reutlingen or Stutensee (D)
- Project Manager (m/f/d) – Eindhoven (NL)
- Project Manager (m/f/d) – Reutlingen (D)
- Project Manager (m/f/d) – Stutensee (D)
- Praktikant (m/w/d) – Stutensee (D)
- Spezialist (m/w/d) Supply Chain Management – Reutlingen oder Stutensee (D)