Analog Design Engineer (m/f/d)
In our team in Pisa we are looking for an Analog Designer (m/f/d). You will work in a dynamic team alongside other experienced analog and digital IC designers. You will take on the responsibility of the analog design and verification of modules for specific integrated circuits for gas, pressure and humidity sensor interfaces.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Analog design and verification of new modules with respect to specification, quality, reliability, performance, area.
- Participation in problem solving for analog and mixed signal domain of the device.
- Support to laboratory validation.
- Design documentation.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, microelectronics or a comparable qualification.
- +3 years experience in analog integrated circuit design.
- Knowledge in analog layout is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in CMOS and/or BCD semiconductor manufacturing process is beneficial.
- Good attitude to teamwork.
- Very good spoken and written English and Italian language skills.