International Business Development and Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
In our team in Reutlingen or Eindhoven, we are looking for a highly skilled and marketing-oriented Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to grow our business in Europe even further and supports our team in the further development of an exciting, future-oriented product portfolio.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Analyzing industry structure, business models, competitive dynamics and market attractiveness and its likely evolution to inform strategy development and priority setting.
- Identifying market potential and demand and revenue creation for our Sciosense sensor solutions.
- Building of new customer relationships and bringing them to success.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer’s needs to develop solutions together with our product development and marketing departments.
- Be the central contact person for some of our international key accounts – preselect and identify decision makers, demonstrate our value proposition, and create new partnerships.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business engineering, electrical engineering, microelectronics or a comparable qualification.
- Profound international sales experience in a high-tech – preferably semiconductor – environment, Hunter-mentality.
- An international mindset, paired with a strong customer orientation as well as drive and passion for maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Business oriented mindset with a high degree of personal responsibility and positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Understanding of product marketing.
- Strong understanding of complex technical requirements.
- Good presentations and storytelling skills.
- Fluent in English is required. Additional knowledge of the German- or any other European language is preferred.
- Willingness to travel across Europe.