Digital Designer Engineer (m/f/d)
In our team in Stutensee we are looking for a Digital Designer Engineer (m/f/d).
As digital designer you will take responsibility for synchronous design modules in the technical development of new Application Specific Standard ICs in the area of ultrasonic flow sensor interfaces.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Digital design of new modules with respect to quality, performance, area, customer requirements, and usability.
- Create within the team test benches on module and system level for functional as well as metric driven verification and enable constrained random regression tests.
- Synthesize designs optimized for power (clock gating), test (scan path insertion) and reliability (fault-tolerance and fault-recovery), insert clock trees, verify the netlist for logic equivalence (LEC), static timing (STA) and cross domain clocking (CDC).
- Support automatic test pattern generation and production test optimization for wafer sort and final test in an experienced team.
- Documentation and support over complete IP development cycle.
- Support application environment to enable lab testing of new products.
- Lab validation and debugging of ICs to assure product quality.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, microelectronics or a comparable qualification.
- +3 years’ experience in digital integrated circuit design.
- Expertise in hardware description language coding preferably using Verilog.
- Experience on technology background and backend gate level implementation is beneficial.
- Knowledge in digital layout and digital on top methods is beneficial.
- Experience lab measurement and product debugging is beneficial.
- Interest in ultrasound transducers or flow metering is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing process is beneficial.
- Very good spoken and written English and German language skills are beneficial.