Digital Design Engineer (m/f/d)
In our team in Pisa we are looking for an Digital Designer (m/f/d). You will work in a dynamic team alongside other experienced digital and analog IC designers. You will take on the responsibility of the synchronous design and verification of modules for specific integrated circuits for gas, pressure and humidity sensor interfaces..
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Digital design, verification and synthesis of new modules with respect to specification, quality, reliability, performance, area.
- Participation in problem solving for digital and mixed signal domain of the device.
- Support to laboratory validation.
- Design documentation.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, microelectronics or a comparable qualification.
- +3 years experience in digital integrated circuit design.
- Expertise in hardware description language coding, preferably using Verilog.
- Knowledge in digital layout and digital on top methods is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing process is beneficial.
- Knowledge in C, C++ for embedded systems.
- Good attitude to teamwork.
- Very good spoken and written English and Italian language skills.