Hardware Engineer (m/f/d)
In our team in Reutlingen we are looking for a Hardware Engineer (m/f/d). For this position, we are open to candidates with working experience but are also willing to give starters an opportunity to start their first job after finishing their education.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Be an active part of the product & application development process.
- Enable project specific hardware solutions: demokits, internal setups, customer demonstrators, early samples.
- Design circuits & layouts according to the requirements of characterization, sensor fusion or application team.
- Maintain documentation and setup knowledge database.
- Train and manage our technicians to support in the PCB assembly process.
- Interface to external PCBA suppliers.
Qualifications / Skills
- Hands-on maker mentality.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electronics, Electrical engineering or comparable engineering discipline.
- Good knowledge in electronics.
- Very good experience in circuit design & PCB layout (e.g. Eagle, Altium).
- Experience in debugging analog and digital electronics.
- Experience in sensor and semiconductor technology an advantage.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and German (minimum B2 level).
- Automotive background is an advantage.