Head of Manufacturing (m/f/d)
For our team in Stutensee we are looking for a Head of Manufacturing (m/f/d) who will manage the day-to-day manufacturing operations.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operations with internal and external manufacturing to fulfill customer demands of ScioSense. Set performance goals such as on time delivery, yield, productivity improvements and cost expectations and being able to drive the suppliers to achieve required results.
- Oversee the engineering team that drives product & process improvements with a strong link with R&D projects. Will be a key lead/member of projects to drive process improvements, product transfers, new process/product qualification, equipment life cycle management, yield improvement, and ramp to mass production.
- Lead the Sales & Operations Planning team in optimizing a feasible and stable ‘global’ demand and supply plan for ScioSense both for short-term and long-term horizon. Synchronize with Product Marketing the demand forecast and align the plans with external manufacturing supply availability to ensure achievable sales and strategic plans.
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams, including sales & marketing, planners, engineers, quality, procurement, legal, and management to develop and execute manufacturing strategy to ensure adequate capacity and competitive pricing to support the long-term growth for ScioSense.
- Will lead a location with multiple teams in Germany.
Qualifications / Skills
- MS degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Chemistry Engineering, Material Science or related area.
- Proven track record as Manufacturing Director or in another relevant managerial position.
- More than 10 years of progressive manufacturing experience working with semiconductor operations, technology development, product engineering, external manufacturing and fabless companies.
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge about MEMS and ASICS process technologies, yield improvement, environmental sensors, device physics, and semiconductor manufacturing including packaging and assembly & test operations.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and German (minimum C level).