International Business Development and Key Account Manager Automotive (m/f/d)
In our team in Reutlingen or Eindhoven, we are looking for a highly skilled and marketing-oriented Business Development Manager (m/f/d) to continue to grow our automotive business in Europe and supports our teams in the further development of an exciting, future-oriented product portfolio.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Analyzing automotive markets, business models, competitive dynamics and market attractiveness and its likely evolution to inform strategy development and priority setting.
- Identifying market potential and demand and revenue creation for our Sciosense sensor solutions.
- Building of new customer relationships and bringing them to success.
- Develop deep understanding of our customer’s needs to develop solutions together with our product development and marketing department.
- Be the central contact person for some of our international automotive key accounts – preselect and identify decision makers, demonstrate our value proposition, maintain existing and create new partnerships.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business engineering, electrical engineering, microelectronics or a comparable qualification.
- Profound international sales experience in a high-tech – preferably semiconductor – environment, Hunter-mentality.
- Automotive Tier1/Tier2 experience preferred with German OEM’s.
- An international mindset, paired with a strong customer orientation as well as drive and passion for maintaining and developing customer relationships.
- Business oriented mindset with a high degree of personal responsibility and positive can-do attitude, with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Understanding of product marketing.
- Strong understanding of complex technical requirements.
- Good presentations and storytelling skills.
- Fluent in German and English is required.
- Willingness to travel across Europe.