Senior NPI engineer / Technical lead / Architect (m/f/d)
At ScioSense, we create sensors that capture the atmosphere of places where people live and work. These include air-quality sensors and pressure sensors. In our team in Reutlingen we are looking for a Senior NPI engineer / Technical lead / Architect (m/f/d).
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Driving next generation sensor developments for different sensing technologies.
- Creating new ideas, file IP and successfully demonstrate new technologies.
- Collaboration in research with external partners.
- Leading multidisciplinary, international technical project teams:
- Inspire, encourage the team members to high level of motivation and commitment.
- Ensure proper communication between the various functions.
- Taking over full technical project management responsibility from concept phase to mass production:
- Understanding of the technical interdependencies and technical project risks.
- Driving work packages in the areas of sensor design and use case development.
- Maintaining the documentation and leading regular process reviews with the project team.
- As part of the product development, prepare application / reference designs / demo kits either in-house or with partners.
Qualifications / Skills
- M.Sc / PhD in Electronics, Electrical engineering or comparable engineering discipline.
- Ideally PhD or M.Sc / Diploma thesis on gas sensors.
- B.Eng or B.Sc. in Engineering or comparable engineering discipline with hands-on experience.
- 3+ years experience in product development, all stages from proof of principle to mass production.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Professional experience in sensor and semiconductor technology.
- Experience in project management.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and German (minimum C level).
- Automotive background is an advantage.