Product Manager Pressure Sensors (m/f/d)
To manage the market introduction and growth of the pressure sensor business of ScioSense, we are looking for a strong Product Manager. Located in either the Netherlands, Germany or Italy.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Support development and maintenance of a roadmap for the pressure sensors.
- Define the business plan for the pressure business as part of the overall company strategy.
- Analyse application field and required capabilities and translate this into product requirements.
- Find and analyse markets and applications for barometric pressure sensors, translating market- and customer specifications and requirements to action.
- Direct the sales force towards best opportunities and markets.
- Manage the understanding, visibility, and accessibility of the roadmap to the development team and internal stakeholders.
- Support creation of marketing and training materials including website presence.
Qualifications / Skills
- MS degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or related area.
- Extensive experience in the semiconductor industry / pressure business.
- Technical semiconductor and commercial background with the ambition to scale up a pressure business.
- Excellent communications skills, including the ability to be influential and persuasive towards stakeholders and present products and technology towards new customers and scientific audience. Storytelling should be your second nature.
- Ability to convince customers and engineers on the Roadmap and its execution.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.