Process Development Engineer (m/f/d)
At ScioSense, we create sensors that capture the atmosphere of places where people live and work. These include air-quality sensors and pressure sensors. In our team in Reutlingen we are looking for a Process Development Engineer (m/f/d).
For this position, we are open to candidates with working experience but are also willing to give starters an opportunity to start their first job after finishing their education.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Be active part of the product development process.
- Implement new technologies for next generation MOX sensors.
- Manage existing processes on site and at supplier side.
- Within the global Sciosense team:
- Contribute to project meetings & communicate with all disciplines.
- Close exchange with hardware & material team for process development.
- Take-over management of prototyping in on-site cleanroom.
- Exchange with quality team during product qualification phase.
- With external partners and suppliers:
- Interface to production location in Austria.
- Implementation of new production location in Germany.
- Collaboration with research institutes and/or external partners for new process technologies.
Qualifications / Skills
- M.Sc / PhD in MEMS engineering or flexible and printed electronics or comparable engineering discipline.
- B.Eng or B.Sc. in Engineering or or comparable engineering discipline with hands-on experience.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Ideally experience in gas sensors technology.
- Experienced in developing and optimizing thick film deposition & printing techniques.
- Professional experience in sensor technology an advantage.
- Experience with semiconductor processes an advantage.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- German language skills, minimum B2 level.