Project Manager (m/f/d)
ScioSense is experienced in 25 years of developing integrated circuits (ICs) for time-of-flight measurement for Lidar and ultrasonic flow applications. In our team in Stutensee we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d).
As Project Manager you will take responsibility for leading product development projects for new Application Specific Standard Products (ASSPs) in the area of ultrasonic flow sensor interfaces.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Create and maintain projects in the ScioSense development process.
- Continuous perform project planning, execution, and representation.
- Negotiate project issues and represent the project towards stakeholders such as suppliers, customers, marketing, and management.
- Lead and develop multicultural project teams in international locations to achieve challenging goals.
- Responsibility for project reporting, especially towards customers and management.
- Work in close cooperation with other disciplines to assure project success in terms of requirements, manufacturability, performance, and quality.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, sensor system technology, engineering, or a comparable qualification.
- +3 years’ experience in project management for development projects preferably in Integrated Circuits (ICs).
- Knowledge in state-of-the-art project documentation including topics such as requirement management, risk management, project reporting and goal achievement.
- Experience in performing interdisciplinary projects controlled in cost, time, and quality.
- PM certification such as IPMA or PMI is beneficial.
- Experience in leading multinational project teams spread over worldwide sites is beneficial.
- Knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing process is beneficial.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and German.