Project Manager (m/f/d)
In our team in Reutlingen we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d).
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Be driver of the product development process & team.
- Lead cross-functional product & process development team.
- Focus on project management of new product developments.
- Within the global Sciosense team:
- Inspire, encourage the team members to high level of motivation and commitment.
- Ensure proper communication between the various functions.
- Lead cross-functional product & process development team in the area of gas sensors.
- Engage with stakeholders, prepare and communicate project status reports.
- Timely escalation of issues and risks to management and ownership to resolve issues.
- With stakeholders, customers, external partners and suppliers:
- Represent the project team to customer, field representatives and management.
- Alignment with Marketing & Customers (automotive / consumer) on requirements.
- Manage close communication with customers.
- Lead regular status reviews with the project team.
- Interface to research institutes and/or external partners.
Qualifications / Skills
- M.Sc / PhD in Electronics, Electrical engineering or comparable engineering discipline.
- B.Eng or B.Sc. in Engineering or another related field with professional experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Ideally experience in gas sensors technology.
- Professional experience in sensor and semiconductor technology an advantage.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English and German (minimum C level).