Project Buyer / Technical Buyer (m/f/d)
In our team in Reutlingen or Stutensee we are looking for Project Buyer / Technical Buyer (m/f/d).
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Early involvement of procurement function in strategic important development projects as a core-team member.
- Interface between engineering department, purchasing, and supplier.
- Securing project relevant purchasing services throughout the development project, for example, securing the sourcing strategy in coordination with strategic purchasing, procurement of, for example, investment items and/or external services, aligning project schedules with involved suppliers.
- Identifying, defining, and executing cost saving projects, also after SOP.
- Preparing sourcing decision proposals.
- Being responsible for RFQs of project specific needs.
- Order processing of technical complex demands, for example, engineering outsourcing, high value technical items.
- Supporting negotiation and creation of contractual frameworks, for example, NDA and SOW.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor of Engineering in either electronics, electrical engineering, semiconductor technology, or another relevant technical field.
- Sound experience in purchasing of technical items.
- A few years of work experience as project buyer.
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor IC design, manufacturing, and testing process.
- Distinct knowledge of product development processes and project management.
- General broad technical understanding, a distinct commercial understanding, and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of SAP, especially requisitioning processing, and order creation.
- Very good proficiency in German and English.
- Excellent skills in team collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and self-organization.
- Interest to work in both IC design and procurement environment.
- MS Office knowledge is a must.