Project Manager (m/f/d)
In our team in Eindhoven we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) who will lead small to mid-size projects, over various sites, in an R&D and industrialization environment.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing and documenting project meetings.
- Project planning and execution of the plan.
- Clear and transparent reporting to stakeholders.
- Budgeting, cost control and reporting of project status.
- Inspire, encourage team members to high level of motivation and commitment.
- Driving risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Preparation of project proposals.
Qualifications / Skills
- MSc in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences or equivalent areas.
- +3 years of experience with project administration / project management.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written in formal and informal situations).
- Presentation and organizational skills.
- Team player/driver, good motivator.
- Willingness to travel.
- Basic knowledge of the semiconductor industry is an advantage.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Affinity with sensor development.
- Automotive background is an advantage.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written), (German is a plus).