Quality Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
In our team in Reutlingen, we are looking for a Quality Reliability Engineer (m/f/d).
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Ownership of project quality work packages for sensor developments.
- Take the lead in planification and coordination of qualification execution throughout the value chain with reliability test laboratories, fabs, OSATs, and post-processers from project start until SOP and safe launch.
- Translate customer requirements and product specs to qualification plan proposals that take max advantage of family qualifications while meeting project requirements.
- Professional execution of risk management throughout the product development process.
- Engage with customers on quality topics.
- Manage the customer claim process and reporting.
- Environmental Management Responsible for Sciosense-wide.
- Execute the project qualification plan until SOP and safe launch.
- Plan and execute internal and/or external Quality Management System audits.
Qualifications / Skills
- +4 years of relevant work experience in Quality, semi-conductor is a pre.
- In-depth know-how of automotive quality tools/processes (APQP, PPAP, FMEA’s, 8-D reporting, VDA6.3 and IATF 16949).
- Certified VDA process auditor VDA6.3.
- Knowledge of ISO14001 Environmental management.
- Knowledge of semiconductor acceleration models and failure modes is a pre.
- Guide and support team members on quality guidelines and product/process development.
- Able to execute and organize work independently to timely deliver quality deliverables.
- Knowledge of qualification standards (AEC-Q100/JDEC-47/..) is a pre.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Languages: very good command of German and English (spoken and written).