Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
In our team in Eindhoven we are looking for a Reliability Engineer (m/f/d).
Qualifications / Skills
- MSc in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences or equivalent areas.
- Relevant work experience in the semi-conductor industry as reliability responsible.
- Relevant work experience in Quality in industrial business.
- Knowledge of semiconductor acceleration models, failure analysis techniques and failure modes
- Knowledge of relevant standards and norms (AEC-Q100/JDEC-47/..)
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor IC design / manufacturing process / Test and sensor calibration.
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Know-how of quality tools/processes is an advantage (PPAP, FMEA’s, 8-D reporting, Quality Standards: VDA6.3, IATF 16949, ISO14001 and ISO 9001).
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Ownership of quality work packages with alignment and support of the project team.
- Takes the lead in planification and coordination of qualification execution throughout the value chain with reliability test laboratories, fabs, OSATs and post processers.
- Able to translate customer requirements and product specs to qualification plan proposals that take max advantage of family qualifications while meeting project requirements.
- Professional execution of risk management throughout product- and change management.
- Engage with suppliers and OSAT’s throughout the value chain on qualification topics.
- Execute on-site lab tests as part of the qualification process.
- Execute the project qualification plan until SOP and safe launch.
- Ensure product lifetime and failure rate targets are met.
- Improve device failure modes and acceleration models.
- Plan and execute internal Quality Management System audits.