Sensor Development Engineer (m/f/d)
ScioSense believes in innovation based on proven technology. We add value by developing innovative, cutting-edge products that fit today’s challenges.
In our team in Eindhoven we are looking for a Sensor Development Engineer (m/f/d). In this role you will actively join a development team for new product development.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Be active part of a development team for new product development.
- Write, debug and execute test and characterization procedures for internal setups and equipment to determine device performance.
- Perform data extraction and where needed implement automation of the data extraction.
- Prepare and present characterization reports in an accurate and clear manner.
- Review and improve product documentation and datasheets based on latest findings.
- Identify limitations and possible enhancements of sensor performance based on characterization data.
- Support with definition of improvements and root cause analysis of device failures.
- Recommend and implement improvements to characterization equipment, setups and procedures.
Qualifications / Skills
- MSc/PhD in physics, electronics or equivalent areas.
- Hands-on know-how in sensor characterization and semiconductor technology.
- Experience with measurement automation and advanced data extraction software packages like MATLAB, Python is an advantage.
- Good communication & problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.