Sensor System Engineer (m/f/d)
For our office in Stutensee we are looking for a Sensor System Engineer.
ScioSense has 18 years of experience in time-of-flight measurement of ultrasonic flow sensors in water and gas metering in private building and industrial applications.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Define, design, set up and perform laboratory experiments with ultrasonic transducer and sensor interface in flow test benches.
- Analyzing the complete signal path from electrical stimulation of the transducers, via the ultrasound path through the medium, conversion to the electrical receive signal and the capturing and evaluation of the time-of-flight
- Evaluate solutions for future product developments under respect to the measurement performance regarding resolution, accuracy, First-Hit-Detection, First-Hit-Recognition, signal to noise ratio, temperature dependencies, usability, immunity to transducer variation and multipath resistance.
Qualifications / Skills
- Master/Bachelor in the field of sensor system technology, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Experience in sensor systems and measurement technology.
- Sound professional experience in circuit design.
- Experience in design and set-up of test environments.
- Experienced handling of measuring instruments.
- Basic knowledge in LabView, MatLab and Python.
- Basic knowledge on sensor calibration.
- Interested in ultrasound transducer, flow metering, gas and water meter is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor design and manufacturing process is beneficial.
- Languages: very good English (spoken and written).