Strategic Buyer / Project Buyer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Strategic Buyer / Project Buyer who will work from our office in either Reutlingen or Stutensee or Eindhoven.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Execution of tenders, price negotiations and contract closure with suppliers on annual basis for (subcontracting) suppliers for production, with service providers and/or equipment manufacturers.
- Preparing of sourcing decisions.
- Contract negotiations (e.g. NDA, general terms and conditions, supply agreements).
- Maintaining purchasing data (prices, conditions, confirmations etc) in the ERP system.
Strategic purchasing tasks/responsibilities:
- Compiling long term forecasts for subcontracting suppliers to review and secure capacity situation at suppliers and derive relevant actions.
- Responsible for the supplier scorecard and supplier development process as well as for the coordination of other departments for open points for improvement.
- Define and execute supplier-, purchasing strategies and cost saving potentials.
- Responsible for analyzing the procurement market and create market and supplier benchmark reports.
Project purchasing tasks/responsibilities:
- Support selected R&D projects in alignment with the project manager for project purchasing relevant demands.
- Alignment of technical requirements with engineering team for sourcing of services, equipment and/or other R&D demands.
- Report the sourcing status back to the project manager.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration and engineering, industrial engineering, or you hold an engineering degree in electronics engineering or equivalent, with relevant experience in purchasing.
- Work experience in semiconductor industry or electronics component environment (e.g. EMS, distribution) is favourable.
- Interest in semiconductor manufacturing and EMS services.
- Experience in procurement of investments, engineering services and technical items.
- Experience in purchasing with relevant experience as strategic or technical buyer and/or project buyer.
- Experience in supplier relationship management, supplier ratings and supplier development via supplier scorecard.
- Experience in annual price negotiations and contract maintenance is preferred.
- Fluency in business English is a must, high knowledge of German is preferred.
- SAP knowledge and very good MS office knowledge.