Test Development Engineer / Test Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Test (Development) Engineer for our office in Eindhoven.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Development of test programs for testing integrated sensors and IC’s on wafer and package level.
- Development of test boards with test interface circuit.
- Analysis of test data and definition of test limits
- Communication with external test partners/houses.
- Industrialization of test solutions and transfer to production, including documentation.
- Close cooperation with test support, product engineering, production and quality
- Ramp up support, yield optimization, test time reduction, continuous improvement.
- Support of production test.
- Troubleshoot and debug test equipment and test programs.
- Develop and maintain test reports and documentation including test procedures.
Qualifications / Skills
- BSc or MSc in Electronics or equivalent related to semiconductor industry.
- +5 years of experience as Test (Development) Engineer.
- Deep understanding in semiconductor test methodology.
- Hands on experience with debug, Design for Test and Test development.
- Experience with high-level programming languages like C or Pascal.
- Experience in writing/modifying test programs, and porting test programs between ATE platforms.
- Knowledge on Unison/DiamondX testers and InStrip handlers is preferred.
- Experience in data analysis
- Good understanding of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
- Able to work independently.
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Affinity with sensor development.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written).