Come work as a Characterization Engineer in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Characterization Engineer who will be part of a development team for new product development.
The Characterization Engineer reports to the Senior Manager Design Center Eindhoven.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Write, debug and execute test and characterization procedures for internal setups and equipment to determine device performance.
- Perform data extraction and where needed implement automation of the data extraction.
- Prepare and present characterization reports in an accurate and clear manner.
- Review and improve product documentation and datasheets based on latest findings.
- Identify limitations and possible enhancements of sensor performance based on characterization data.
- Support with definition of improvements and root cause analysis of device failures.
- Recommend and implement improvements to characterization equipment, setups and procedures.
- Cooperate with quality and operations teams.
- MSc/PhD in physics, electronics or equivalent areas.
- Hands-on know-how in sensor characterization and semiconductor technology.
- Experience with measurement automation and advanced data extraction software packages like labview, matlab is an advantage.
- Experience with electronic board design (PCB) is an advantage.
- Good communication & problem-solving skills.
- Affinity with semiconductor and sensor device physics.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written).
Working mainly from Eindhoven, The Netherlands.