Field Application Engineer
In our team in Stutensee we are looking for a Field Application Engineer who will be responsible for the product lines ultrasonic flow sensing and TDC-based sensor interfaces.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical support to our distribution partners or directly to customers in Europe, Americas and Asia (besides China).
- Very close interaction with the marketing teams, the distribution partners and with the engineering team on a consistent basis.
- Working mainly from Stutensee, but should be open for travel to give on-site support and trainings (<20%).
- Responding to technical customer questions, schematic & layout reviews, creating sample software.
- Reproduction and verification of customer issues and identification of solutions or workarounds.
- Generating application notes and videos.
- Trainings for our distribution partners and customers.
Qualifications / Skills
- An academic degree in electrical engineering or similar direction (semiconductor or measurement technology etc).
- Experience in a similar position.
- A good knowledge of the physics and signal processing related to sensor systems.
- Considerable know-how in electronics development (hardware and software).
- A good knowledge of programming languages (C++, ideally Assembler, Labview).
- The ability to identify technical problems and propose solution strategies.
- Able to adapt to a very dynamic work environment and changing customer requirements.
- Good negotiation and communication skills as well as good critical thinking, analysing and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory.