Field Application Engineer
Come work as a Field Application Engineer in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer responsible for gas and humidity sensor product lines. The Field Application Engineer reports to the Product Marketing Manager CG.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Responsible for providing technical support to our distribution partners or directly to customers in Europe, Americas and Asia (except China).
- Interact with marketing & sales and engineering teams, as well as distribution partners on a continuous basis.
- First-line customer design-in support, remote and on-site, including hardware and software implementation reviews, technical assistance, training and product demonstrations.
- Reproduce and verify customer issues and identify proper solutions or workarounds.
- Generate promotion, support and training material (application notes, videos, etc.).
- Support organization and participation to tradeshows and conferences.
- Bachelor/Master in Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Experience with system level engineering/design of sensor solutions (hardware and software).
- 5+ years’ experience of working in an international company in a System Engineering, Field Application or associated roles.
- Good knowledge of programming languages (C/C++, Labview).
- Ability to identify technical problems and solution strategies.
- Able to adapt to a very dynamic work environment and changing customer requirements.
- Good negotiation and communication as well as good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English, German is a plus.
- High initiative, self-motivation and a hard-working attitude.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Willingness to work with international teams and to travel.
Working in Reutlingen, Germany or Eindhoven, The Netherlands.