Firmware Engineer Automotive
In our team in Reutlingen we are looking for a Firmware Engineer Automotive.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Be actively part of a project team for new product introduction (NPI)
- Development of firmware for next gen air quality sensors (automotive)
- Interface to external development partner
- Implement & execute tests for FW release
- Communication with module assembly line & component assembly line
- Production & Quality:
- Maintenance & improvement of existing automotive firmware
- Cooperate with quality and operation team for legacy products during the continuous improvement process and in case of customer complaints
- Support with definition of improvements and root cause analysis of device failures
Qualifications / Skills
- B.Sc in computer science or comparable engineering discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of Embedded C (PIC, AVR, ARM).
- Experience in automotive environment and Automotive SPICE advantage.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Basic knowledge of Assembler or ASIL is a plus.
- Good knowledge in electronics.
- Good knowledge of communication interfaces (I2C, SPI, LIN, CAN, Serial).
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of German language preferred for exchange with external partners.