Head of Quality
In our dynamic and rapid growing group with headquarters in Eindhoven (NL) and locations in Reutlingen (D), Stutensee (D), Pisa (I) and Shanghai (CHN), ca. 110 employees work hard to support our customers in Automotive and High-Tech Industry.
In our team in Eindhoven, we look forward to your support as
Head of Quality
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Ownership for Quality Management Strategy, System and Execution.
- Leadership of the Quality and Environmental Management Organization.
- Define and manage all relevant Quality processes and procedures including implementation, tracking, regular internal and external audit & review management across all businesses, departments and sites.
- Define, deploy and monitor continuous improvement policies and projects including implementation support and regular progress tracking.
- Manage all external FA and Reliability labs.
- Analyze and manage product returns within the applicable quality standards and contract terms agreed with customers.
- Build and coach a strong global Quality team including succession planning.
- Proactive contribution to growth of ScioSense.
- Contribute and act as team player within the ScioSense MT team.
- Quality representative for internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Has the authority to stop production, if necessary to correct quality problems and the final authority for product recalls.
- Handles all activities with the “Certifying Authority” for obtaining and maintaining official quality system certifications.
- Define quality standards and manage all quality aspects at suppliers, subcons and external foundries.
Qualifications / Skills
- Several years experience in automotive and non-automotive electronics / sensor business in Quality Management / Quality Engineering (SQE or similar area), preferably leadership position in Tier 1 sensor supplier or OEM.
- Engineering Degree / Master in technical discipline like Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics technical background in CMOS and sensors is strongly beneficial.
- Excellent Know-how of quality management systems and tools (ISO 9000, IATF 16949 Quality Standards, VDA6.3, FMEA’s and 8-D reporting, …), and auditor certification/experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player).
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills.
- Fluent English (spoken and written), good customer interface skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure.
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams.
- Reports directly to the COO.