IC Designer (m/f/d)
ScioSense has over 24 years experience in developing integrated circuits (ICs) for time-of-flight measurement for Lidar and ultrasonic flow applications. In our team in Stutensee, we look forward to your support as IC Designer (m/f/d).
As IC Designer you will take responsibility for the technical development of new Application Specific Standard ICs in the area of ultrasonic flow sensor interfaces.
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Capture, analyze, and define requirements and acceptance criteria at system level and break it down to device and module level.
- Take over challenging analog design tasks.
- Design of new ICs with respect to quality, performance, development and manufacturing costs, customer requirements, and usability.
- Take over technical lead of the product development during conception, design, and implementation until production release.
- Close cooperation and consultation with project manager, project team, and product manager.
- Modelling and optimizing the system.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, sensor system technology, engineering, or a comparable qualification.
- +3 years’ experience in product development and design of Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) with focus on analog design.
- System design and application level experience beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in modelling with MatLab.
- Basic knowledge on sensor calibration.
- Experience in planning, implementing, and managing of small engineering groups is beneficial.
- Interest in ultrasound transducer, flow metering, gas meter, and water meter is beneficial.
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing process is beneficial.
- Very good spoken and written English skills, German skills are a plus.