Come work as a Product Engineer in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Product Engineer for Business Fulfillment (Product Analysis & Quality Support). The Product Engineer reports to the Senior Manager Design Center Eindhoven.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Development and industrialization support for new products.
- Electrical failure analysis of field returns.
- Development and Coordination of internal and external continuous improvement projects (Test & Manufacturing).
- Yield Analysis and Improvement.
- Coordination of Customer IC development projects and ramp up to mass production.
- Ensure information flow within project team/s and assembly & test-sites.
- Crisis Management.
- BSc/MSc in electronics, physics or equivalent areas.
- +3 years’ relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge on IC design and development methodology.
- Basic knowledge on quality management (FMEA, Reliability, 8D-methodology).
- Basic knowledge on modern failure analysis techniques.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Organizational, analytic and time management skills.
- Good IT/software capabilities (especially Excel, knowledge in statistic software [R, Spotfire, Datapower] is an advantage).
- Basic knowledge on supply chain organization and semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Basic knowledge on semiconductor test and sensor calibration.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
Working mainly from Eindhoven, The Netherlands.