Come work as a Project Manager in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Project Manager leading small to mid-size projects in an R&D and industrialization environment.
The Project Manager reports to the Senior Manager Design Center Eindhoven.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Responsible for organizing and documenting project meetings.
- Project planning and execution of the plan.
- Budgeting, cost control and reporting of project status.
- Driving risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Preparation of project proposals.
- MSc in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences or equivalent areas.
- +3 years of experience with project administration / project management.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written in formal and informal situations).
- Presentation and organizational skills.
- Team player/driver, good motivator.
- Willingness to travel.
- Basic knowledge of the semiconductor industry is an advantage.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Affinity with sensor development.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written).
Working in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.