Quality & Reliability Engineer
Come work as a Quality & Reliability Engineer in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Quality & Reliability Engineer owning full Quality Engineering responsibility for existing products.
The Quality & Reliability Engineer reports to the Head of Quality Management.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Develops qualification strategy / plans for new products. Plans, supervises and coordinates qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories.
- Performs failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment / corrective actions.
- Drives and manages quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest.
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events, leads Quality-related communication with customers.
- MSc in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences or equivalent areas.
- +5 years of relevant experience in the electronics/semiconductor industry.
- Know-how of quality tools/processes (PPAP, FMEA’s, 8-D reporting, Quality Standards, especially automotive Quality standards: VDA6.3, IATF 16949 and QS9000).
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills, high self-organizing skills.
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Good IT/software capabilities (especially Excel, knowledge in statistic software) is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor IC design / manufacturing process / Test and sensor calibration.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written) & German (spoken).
Working in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.