In our team in Reutlingen (Germany), we are looking for a Quality Engineer who will own full quality engineering responsibility for existing products in Sciosense Germany GmbH (Reutlingen and Stutensee) sites.
Key tasks/key responsibilities
- Performs, trains and guides on failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment / corrective actions.
- Guides and channels the change management process.
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events, leads Quality-related communication with customers and suppliers.
- Supports qualification strategy / plans for new products. Supports the planification, supervision and coordination qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories.
- Professional execution of risk management, use of tools as FMEA.
- Creates, reviews and updates key QMS documents such as procedures, work instructions or templates.
- Performs first and second party audits based on standards such as IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3.
- Supports the third-party audits related to Quality Management System.
- Trains and guides the ScioSense team regarding Quality tools and methods.
Qualifications / Skills
- MSc in Electronics, Physics, Material Sciences, or another equivalent area.
- Relevant experience in Quality Management in industrial business.
- Know-how of quality tools/processes (PPAP, FMEA’s, 8-D reporting, Quality Standards, especially automotive Quality standards: VDA6.3, IATF 16949 and ISO 9001).
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills, high self-organizing skills.
- Good IT/software capabilities (especially Excel, knowledge in statistic software) is an advantage.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and good German (spoken) language skills.