Software Engineer (m/f/d)
ScioSense has over 24 years experience in developing integrated circuits (ICs) for time-of-flight measurement for Lidar and ultrasonic flow applications. In our team in Stutensee we are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d).
Key tasks / Key responsibilities
- Conception, specification and planning of the software architecture together with the application engineers or laboratory engineers.
- Implementation, verification, documentation and release of the software packages in accordance with applicable quality standards.
- Planning, cost estimation, organization and implementation of a software project.
- Embedded software:
- Hardware-related programming for application-specific CPUs for our own IC products (e.g. linearization algorithm for ultrasonic gas and water meters).
- Optimized program code with a focus on energy consumption and error resistance for uninterrupted use by end customers.
- Validation software (LabView / test stand):
- Flexible software for commissioning and validation of the IC products in closer coordination with the laboratory engineers.
- Test / validation automation with the integration of signal generators and measuring devices.
- Application Software:
- User-friendly, self-explanatory and appealing software that enables the customer to get started quickly with the evaluation of our ICs.
Qualifications / Skills
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- Sound professional experience in the conception, implementation and verification of hardware-related embedded software.
- Experience in software architecture.
- Experience in assembler programming and CPU architecture is beneficial.
- Knowledge of systems and software quality requirements and evaluation (SQuaRE) ISO / IEC 25000.
- Sound knowledge of LabView is beneficial.
- Experience in planning and implementing of software projects is beneficial.
- Experience in UI / UX application software is beneficial.