Test Development Engineer
Come work as a Test Development Engineer in a company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn.
We are looking for a Test Development Engineer responsible for the development of test programs for testing integrated sensors and IC’s on wafer and package level. The Test Development Engineer reports to the Senior Manager Design Center Eindhoven.
Key tasks / key responsibilities
- Development of test concepts and test strategy for integrated sensors.
- Development of test boards with test interface circuit.
- Selecting test platforms and test partners.
- Communication with external test partners/houses.
- Industrialization of test solutions and transfer to production, including documentation.
- Close cooperation with test support, product engineering, production and quality
- Ramp up support, yield optimization, test time reduction, continuous improvement.
- Support of production test.
- MSc in Electronics, Physics or equivalent areas.
- +5 years of experience as Test Development Engineer.
- Deep understanding in semiconductor test methodology and sensor trimming.
- Hands on experience with debug, Design for Test and Test development.
- Experience with high-level programming languages like C, Pascal, …
- Good understanding of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE).
- Affinity with sensor physics and able to develop test concepts for environmental sensors together with device physicists.
- Able to define test strategies together with external test partners/houses.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Affinity with product development and industrialization.
- Affinity with sensor development.
- Languages: Fluent English (spoken and written).
Working mainly from Eindhoven, The Netherlands.