- Dedicated ports for precision temperature measurement (with Pt1000 sensors)
- Serial interfaces (SPI or I2C compatible)
- Single power supply (2.1 to 3.6 V)
- RISC processor core using Harvard architecture:
48 x 48 bit RAM Data, 4k x 8 bit volatile program memory, 4k x 8 bit non-volatile (OTP) program memory
- Digital measuring principle in CMOS technology
- Up to 8 capacitances in grounded mode
- Up to 4 capacitances in floating mode (potential- free and with zero bias voltage)
- Compensation of internal (grounded) and external parasitic capacities (floating)
- High resolution: up to 6 aF at 5 Hz and 10 pF base capacitance, or 17 bit resolution at 5 Hz with 100 pF base capacitance and 10 pF excitation
- High measurement rate: up to 500 kHz
- Extremely low current consumption possible:
Down to 4 µA at 3 Hz with 13.4 bit resolution
- High stability with temperature, low offset drift (down to 30 aF per Kelvin), low gain drift when all compensation options are activated.
- Humidity sensors
- Position sensor
- Pressure sensors
- Force sensors
- Acceleration sensors
- Inclination sensors
- Tilt sensors
- Angle sensors
- Wireless applications
- Level sensors
- MEMS sensors
Evaluation Kit for PCAP01
The PCapØ1-EVA-KIT evaluation system provides a complete system for generally evaluating the PCapØ1 chip.
PCAP02 Capacitance-to-Digital Converter
Low power capacitance-to-digital converter with wide input range (from fF to nF) and versatile configuration options.
PCAP04 Capacitance-to-Digital Converter
PCap04 is a capacitance-to-digital converter (CDC) with integrated digital signal processor (DSP) for on-chip data post-processing.
Version DB_PCapØ1-0301_en V0.6
Product Discontinuation (issued 2019-Sept)