- AS6031 hardware platform
- Flow measurement with full linearization and calibration, either using a standard piece-wise linear correction or ScioSense proprietary method.
- Temperature measurement for cold water meters derived from speed of sound (up to 60 °C).
- Temperature measurement using external resistive sensors
- Optional internal chip temperature measurement.
- Zero flow detection
- Full communication (input and output) over SPI. Flow volume and error can be provided also over standard two-wire pulse interface.
- Prepared for two-point calibration (zero flow and high flow @ room temperature) in series production.
- First-hit level (FHL) regulation, various modes.
- Phase shift detection and phase jump correction for ToF
- Bubble detection and error detection included to recognize wrong measurements.
- Entry points for custom code.
- Fast time to market.
- Lowest power due to optimized CPU and reduced communication with the external µP
- High flexibility in the choice of the external µP
- Split of flow part from other functional blocks of a meter
- Flow and volume are available as digital data via SPI
- Non-invasive cold water meter
- Non-invasive hot water meter